2023 OOS Annual Meeting Registration is Open!
Join us on Feb. 25th in Columbus.
Register your entire clinical staff and make this a day of team learning for your practice!
This meeting provides a unique opportunity for physicians, nurses and technicians to discuss, debate, and network with colleagues to learn new skills and strategies and build new relationships with leading experts in ophthalmology. Exhibitors are looking forward to meeting you to tell you more about their products and services to help you and your patients.
- An exciting physician agenda is planned, including keynote speaker presentation “The Current Landscape and Future of Ophthalmology” presented by Ruth Williams, MD, President and CEO of Wheaton Eye Clinic, and former president of the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
- Physician in training have the opportunity to submit a scientific poster abstract for presentation and join the other Young Ophthalmologists for a special YO Lunch.
- New this year are hands on workshops for technicians. Registration soon for these as space is very limited and will fill up fast. Nurses and technicians can also choose from traditional lectures or Train the Trainer options.
- A limited number of rooms have been reserved at the Hilton Easton. Jan. 24 is the deadline to receive the discounted room rate.
- Jan. 29 is the deadline to register at the early discounted rate.